Saturday, February 13, 2010

seems i have tons of time :)




hi frnds,
havent blogged for so long.
reason being simple. i just wanted to cook up something good before putting it on a platter. n the masterpiece just wont occur.
its only when i m here in US for a course and i have a lot of time at my hands that i started with a new hobby to fill up my time. now dont go on a laughing spree when i tell u that i have started doing pencil sketches.
n its only then i realised that the fun is not in producing masterpiece. the fun is in the process.
while i wont turn u ppl green with giving you details as to how do i have plenty of time.
i would rather leave u with some of my masterpieces( well as i told u the product doesnt matter, i enjoyed the procces)

2 comments:

Neeraj said...

Prashant,

I can't believe that you made these skecthes...Even though I suck in drawing big time, still, that was the only thing I thought I was better than you...Fish man!

Keep surprising others, and more importantly, yourself...

Cheers mate, and keep it up...

Prashant Singh said...

Very nice drawings . I m impressed. keep them coming